Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Sometimes Late At Night.....

I am the face of PTSD.  The random nights I can't sleep, or wake up panicked. I cry until I fall asleep.  I'm the only one up this is my little secret. No one knows.  Until now.

I don't want pity or attention. I post these things so other people who are struggling know you are not alone.  You have someone who understands and will fight with you.  This is my reality and the reality of many who suffer in silence.  Just know someone cares and you can beat this.  It won't be easy.  I won't lie.  It will be worth it. You are worth it. 

I am praying for all my people up tonight fighting with their heart. Jesus be with all the people struggling with anxiety, panic attacks, depression, self-harm, or suicidal thoughts. You are our healer and provider. Thank you for giving us hope and love. Thank you for being a friend that sticks closer than a brother.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment